If making a move in the hospitality industry is part of your plan for the new year -- whether you work on the line or the front of the house -- then the first episode of Tech Bites' 2020 podcast season is for you. Host Jennifer Leuzzi talks with CEO and Founder of Culinary Agents, Alice Cheng, on a variety of topics, including how to make your job search successful, attract more qualified candidates, and break into the industry.
Listen to the full episode:
Learn more about the topics Alice touches on in the episode with these resources.
Resources for job-seeking talent:
- Get Started in the Hospitality Industry
- 5 Ways to Jumpstart Your Career in Hospitality
- 7 Tips to Set Yourself Up for Career Growth
- Be More Obvious, "I Want To Work Here"
- Submit Your Resume
- Write a Cover Letter
- Crush Your Interview and Trail
Resources for hiring businesses:
- Business Profile Checklist
- Job Posting Checklist
- Job Description Writing Tips
- Exclusive Feature for Talent Sourcing
- Candidate Matching 101