"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Chinese Proverb
Take charge of your career, one step - or conversation - at a time. Identify what brands and industry leaders inspire you. Then get in front of the right people! Here's how the "I Want To Work Here" button on Culinary Agents can help you do just that:
- Create Your Free Profile. Your online profile acts as your resume when apply to jobs on our site. To access your profile, simply login and click your name on the top menu. At the minimum, we recommend updating your work experience.
- Search Our Jobs and Networking Pages for Businesses. If you have a specific business in mind, you can search on CulinaryAgents.com to see what current positions it has available and if there aren't openings that you fell are a good fit, many of the businesses on our platform have the "I Want To Work Here" button* activated on their profiles.
- Message the Business via the "I Want To Work Here" Button. By using this feature to communicate with the business, you can ensure that you are reaching the hiring team. Be sure to craft a message that explains why you are interested in the particular business and what skills you bring to the table and completing as many details as possible (e.g., position, start date, etc.). Make sure the tone of your message is professional and to proofread your message (several times) before clicking "Submit."
- Update Your Profile or Upload Your Resume. When reaching out to a potential employer, put your best self forward by providing the most up-to-date information about your work experience and education. To do so, simply update your profile or upload your current resume. By doing so, this information will accompany the message you send the business.
- Click "Submit" to Start the Conversation. When you do click submit, your message will be sent to the hiring team along with your profile that showcases your experience, skills and education.
*The complimentary "I Want To Work Here" feature must be enabled by the business in order to message them, Culinary Agents cannot activate this feature without the business's approval.