Para ver este artículo en Español, haz click aquí.
First things first, to have the best results on our platform - whether you are looking for new career opportunities or hiring for your team - is to create your free personal profile. The more complete your profile is, the better the team at Culinary Agents is able to provide you with relevant information and opportunities. Here is a checklist of the various parts that make your personal profile whole.
- Vary your starting action verbs to avoid your descriptions from sounding redundant.
- Use present tense verbs for current jobs and past tense for those actions related to past positions.
Certifications & Courses
- Use a Head Shot - Crop wider angle shots to focus on your face.
- Wear Professional Attire - Typically, this means a dress shirt, a dress, blazer, or a nice blouse for women; alternative clean crisp chef whites can work too.
- Keep it Simple - Your photo should be of you. Avoid objects, pets, other people and busy backgrounds.