The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic to the hospitality community is like nothing we've ever experienced before as a collective of hard-working, resilient professionals. While we are not able to offer an immediate solution, here are some suggestions for coping right now and preparing for when things do turn around:
Have more information to share with the hospitality community? Please email us ([email protected]) as we are continuing to add and update resources as the impact of the pandemic continues to evolve.
Apply for Government-Funded Financial Assistance
Pro-tip: Make sure you're applying directly on your state's unemployment website (the URL of the website will include . gov) before entering any personal information.
Explore Additional Financial Assistance (Organizations and Private Sector)
Leverage Your PTO, Paid Sick Leave and Other Benefits
Manage Your Anxiety for Better Mental Health
Support Your Local Small Businesses
Prepare for Future Opportunities
- Update your Culinary Agents profile so that we can match you to job opportunities
- Apply to jobs with companies that are currently still hiring
- Send your application to other businesses via the “I Want To Work Here” button
- Set up Job and Event Alerts so that we can notify you when new opportunities arise based on your preferences.
Additional Articles by Industry Publications and News Outlets:
- Food & Wine: The F&W Pro Guide to Coronavirus: What Restaurants Should Know
- Eater: A List of Relief Funds for Restaurants, Bars and Food Service Workers
- National Resataurant Association: Coronavirus Information and Resources