Culinary Agents Community Guidelines
Culinary Agents (CA) provides the comment areas of our website to promote community interaction, giving our members the opportunity to ask questions and share helpful information. When publishing content, it's important for members of the community to respect each other as human beings. Content that contains or promotes hate, illegal acts, violence, or racial intolerance (or organizations dedicated to such notions) has no place in the Culinary Agents community and is prohibited. In addition, posting activity which violates intellectual property rights is prohibited.
Culinary Agents Marketplace is intended to provide a way for buyers and sellers to connect around goods for sale. Culinary Agents is not responsible for any financial transactions related to the buying/selling of goods nor issues related to the purchase of goods.
All users must comply with all applicable laws and the Culinary Agents User Agreement, especially Section 7 - Code of Conduct.
Prohibited Content & Items
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on Culinary Agents:
- weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns, etc.
- ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- Illicit drugs, prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- pet sales, animal parts, stud service
- endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof (e.g., ivory)
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
Culinary Agents reserves the right to remove Marketplace posts and/or restrict access to the Platform by any user at any time for any reason with any conditions in our sole discretion.