Required Years of Experience
Local Restaurant Group looking is looking for hosts.
The Host position in the Enjoy AM Restaurant Group is the first and last interactions our guests have. Hosts should be excited by the challenge of finding ways to accommodate guest requests, look forward to a welcoming hello and goodbye that makes guests feel valued. The work is fast paced, exciting, and a great way to gain experience in restaurants.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dining Discounts, Closed Sunday, Monday and major holidays
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
Catherine & Mary’s, Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman's first restaurant in Downtown Memphis, opened in September of 2016 and brought together their blend of grandmother cooking, Italian philosophy of dining, and southern ingredients to the heart of the city.