Role & Tasks:
- Provided initial point of contact for inquiries and questions related to the Catering and Sales Department.
- Used Delphi program to hold banquet space, create BEOs, banquet checks, run reports, and research past
Assist in the streamlining the tracking of billing, client invoices, audio/visual invoices, house accounts and advance
- deposits for more accurate, efficient billing process for the Catering Department.
- Lead site tours of the banquet space and participated in client meetings.
- Updated the daily reader boards and door cards for the hotel lobby and conference center.
Work in Front Desk to process pre-payments, event billing, reserve guest rooms, create house accounts, run reports,
- and track banquet postings for group and house accounts.
Approved Hilton Journey Ambassador and would spend time in the public spaces of the hotel acting as a liaison to
- the guests to improve their stay and if they encountered problems try and “Make It Right.”
Design various graphic materials for the Sales & Catering Department including, Community Service Committee collateral, special room rate flyers, and holiday Trade-out email blast.
Employee of the Month, March 2016