Role & Tasks:
• Provide outstanding customer service. Greet customers, take orders, and ensure that food is delivered promptly.
• Maintain a strong awareness of tables during busy time periods, ensuring that no customer waits longer than necessary.
• Prepare bills, take payment, and count back change quickly and accurately.
• Provide training and supervision for entry-level food servers.
• Resolved customer complaints with diplomacy and ensured that all customers left satisfied with the level of service.
• Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
• Taking reservation and handle any guest request or complaints.
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.