Role & Tasks:
Executive Assistant, Scientific Games Interactive
(2014 – 2016)
• Supported CEO, CFO and President of Interactive with calendar management, booked travel, reviewed contracts, maintained industry contacts, distributed memorandums, and maintained communication devices for seamless connection to worldwide studios and current/future customers.
• Provided event coordination for Chicago Campus (600+ employees); researched catering needs, staffing for events, external team building sites, managed A/V needs, and reached out to vendors for competitive pricing on branded employee items to improve employee culture and morale.
• Managed Facility and IT support for Interactive Chicago, tracked new hire/termination requests, moves, furniture and computer related equipment; communicated regularly with both departments to review unresolved issues to create realistic timeline of resolution.
Senior Assistant, Williams Interactive/WMS Gaming
(2012 – 2014)
• Coordinated, planned and facilitated staff and departmental meeting scheduling for CEO, CFO, Managing Director and Director of Sales for Interactive Department, as well as President of Gaming Operations, resulting in exposure to both Land Based and Interactive Gaming businesses.
• Prepared expense reports for CEO, CFO, Managing Director, Director of Sales, of Interactive, including Vice President of Gaming Operations; highly experienced and detail oriented with ADP and Concur Expense, resulting in next to no errors in submissions.
• Researched and booked travel for Executive staff and development teams, comparing prices among Kayak with our business travel provider (American Express Travel), ensuring pricing within budget for hotel and airfare.
Employee of the Month, November 2014