Role & Tasks:
At Everflux Technologies, we have a vision to end waste in the world.
We have developed the first easy-to-use, compact, temperate climate-friendly, onsite anaerobic digester for food service locations. This machine turns food waste into renewable natural gas and fertilizer. It's a mass-producible, distributed technology that can transform the way we deal with waste, the way we cook, and the way we provide nutrients to our soil - returning organic material for a full cycle, cradle to cradle solution.
Key Benefits of Distributed vs Centralized AD:
1) Better source separation because owner benefits
2) Local use of gas = greater efficiency
3) Lower operating costs with remote monitoring
4) Economies of scale in production
5) Cutting out the waste hauler cuts costs
6) Fast deployment: installation takes a few hours. A large industrial facility can take a few years.
7) Small is beautiful