Role & Tasks:
The PowerUp Program is a leadership development program. Participating individuals rotate through various roles across multiple lines of business within ManpowerGroup (Experis, Manpower, Right Management, and Manpower Solutions), in order to gain diverse exposure, knowledge, and experience within the organization.
Rotation 1: Experis - Project Management - Operations & Administration
- Composed engaging marketing e-mail templates
- Developed and implemented internal resources for Experis IT recruiting team to improve training and overall efficiency.
- Analyzed requisition data to draw insights to better serve clients and build strategy around specific accounts.
- Oriented the operations team on Google+ in preparation to train Sales and Recruiting teams.
Rotation 2: Manpower - Associate Recruiter
- Sourced and recruited candidates for Fortune 500 client.
- Administered and proctored candidate assessments.
- Collaborated in the development of an account strategy for a national account.
- Briefed team on the Net Promoter Score, presented data, and collaborated in the development of an improvement strategy.
Rotation 3: Right Management - Job Resource Consultant
- Coordinating career focused events for Right Management candidates
- Marketing and communications for career fairs
- Contributing market intel research on staffing/recruiting agencies throughout North America to build informational resources for Right Management candidates.
Rotation 4: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Market Intelligence - Project Manager / Internal Communications Specialist
Rotation 5: ManpowerGroup Solutions, TAPFIN - Business Intelligence Analyst