Role & Tasks:
Operations Manager (Chicago, IL)
● Filled brand new position that was created in collaboration with corporate to bring my strengths to another location.
● Assist with the day to day operations of the theater and ensure that 90 employees as well as 7 shift managers are meeting or exceeding the guest expectations measured through guest feedback via in person responses as well as social media.
Marketing and Event Manager (St. Louis Park, MN)
● Provided timely and effective responses to an average of 15 event inquiries a week via email, phone calls, and in person meetings.
● Coordinated details for roughly two events a week in regards to layout of the space to the food and drew up contracts ranging in size from small groups of 20 to large corporate outings.
● Acted as onsite lead day of the event to ensure that all details of event were executed successfully.
Human Resources Manager (St. Louis Park, MN)
● The entire hiring process: screening applications, setting up interviews, conducting interviews, processing paperwork, leading orientation, and setting up and delivering training.
● Responsible for verifying payroll each week for the entire building of 120 employees as well as creating the employee schedule that included maximum coverage but was still conscious of budgeted hours.
● Consistently met trimesterly goals in regards to staffing levels and having zero labor violations.
● Asked by corporate to rewrite H.R. processes to be used at other locations.
Shift Manager (St. Louis Park, MN)
● Oversaw daily activities which included management of the box office, concessions, auditoriums, projection operations, and bank deposits which included an extensive amount of cash handling.
Lead Hostess (St. Louis Park, MN)
● Welcomed customers and made sure they had a place to dine in the Lobby Lounge restaurant. ● Was in charge of training the new staff, running the expo for the kitchen, and clerical work.