Role & Tasks:
· Manage a building of around 30 families.
· Enhance guest experience by providing exceptional customer service.
· Operate building in satisfactory manner by notifying residents if any packages or deliveries arrived.
· Make tenant accessibility as convenient as possible by keeping the elevator in the lobby.
· Maintain an appealing image for the building by making sure everything is up to par by preserving a clean lobby and outdoor space. As well as; taking out the trash, stacking newspapers/packages neatly, vacuuming and sweeping.
· Ensure safety for all tenants by supervising the lobby and monitoring all suspicious activities.
· Communicating with incoming guests.
· Reporting any issues within the building to the building superintendent.