Role & Tasks:
- Responsible for providing quality food for bar and room service patrons.
- In charge of developing fine-dining bar snacks.
AM Veg. Station:
- Prepped for "all day" and brunch menu items, overseeing frequent menu changes.
- Tasked with managing tickets, cooking, and plating hot and cold dishes with efficiency and mindful execution.
Brunch Gratin Station:
- Engaged with quests on a personable level, while maintaining an organized, clean work station.
- Headed smooth execution of lunch service, assisting veg. cook as needed.
- Portioned protein, baked breads, filleted fish, prepared and cooked lobster for service.
PM Garde Manger:
- Honed multi-tasking skills under a more fast-paced, challenging one-manned station.
- Regularly handled a high-volume of tickets smoothly while also catering to guests' allergies and restrictions.
- Given creative freedom to develop hors d'oeuvres and speciality salads for large parties.