Role & Tasks:
• Checked Concierge, Banquets, and Pancetta (restaurant) for necessary desserts.
• Created seasonal restaurant menus.
• Conducted inventory for the bakery.
• Made purchase orders.
• Lead Chef for plated desserts, and buffet style events.
• My daily checklist: Concierge breakfast pastries, concierge specialty cookies,
Concierge PM Desserts, MEPS dinner plated desserts, room service breakfast pastries,
Room service lunch and dinner desserts, Pancetta restaurant breakfast pastries,
Restaurant lunch and dinner desserts, banquets breakfast pastries, and banquets lunch
And dinner desserts.
• Oversaw daily tasks such as: making assorted muffin batter, rolling Danish dough,
Making assorted Cookie dough, making lemon bars, pecan bars, magic bars, and
Key lime bars, making cheesecakes, Chocolate cakes, red velvet cakes, Carrot cakes,
Coffee cakes, Banana bread and fruit bread, Fresh Focaccia, assorted fruit jams,
Assorted dessert sauces, apple pie, blackberry cobbler, assorted brownie, Lavosh,
Stromboli, pizza dough, biscuits, ETC.
• Pastry liaison for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and special occasion tastings.
• Created custom menus for VIP clients.
• Everything made was in large quantity. The largest event catered to was
Approximately 3,500 for one single event, and roughly 7,000 for a day of mixed events.