- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Educates customers about the Italian Wines, beer and beverages sold at Eataly.
- Assists customers through: Escorting them to the products they’re looking for; Securing products that are out of reach; Loading or unloading heavy items; Noting and passing along customer suggestions or requests.
- Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Assists with wine tastings as necessary.
- Receives and stocks wine and wine store merchandise. May review invoices.
- Rotates, faces, and replenishes merchandise and ensures highest quality standards are met.
- Assists with inventory counts.
- Wine sale experience required. Must have the ability to follow instructions. Basic math skills required.
- High school graduate or equivalent desired. Italian wine knowledge is required.
- Must be physically able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally; exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently; and exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for long periods of up to four hours in length
- Wine knowledge and communication are essential.
- Reports to the Beverage Managers.
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Basic Floor Service
Food & Wine Pairings
Wine Sales Proficiency
Bakery / Patisserie, Bar / Lounge, Cafe, Casual Dining, Fast Casual, Quick Service, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Eataly USA
Eataly is the largest existing artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace and it is committed to the world-wide distribution of high-quality agro-products!
Founded in Turin in 2007, our market sells the same high-quality foods used by our chefs, while narrating the history of its products and their local producers that day by day make Italy one of the most biodiverse places on earth. Eataly's culture and philosophy are built upon the values of Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility and Sharing.
Eataly is the first space where you can buy, eat and learn at the same time. Our customers can savor our products and then purchase the ones they selected while also acquiring knowledge of food and cooking through our learning programs (cooking classes, tastings and producers’ speeches). Eataly's goal is to make its consumers incisive and informed so as to help them select healthy and quality foods.
Currently, we have more than 30 Marketplaces around the world building a bridge amongst cultures, eating styles and cuisines and bringing the Italian high food philosophy everywhere. We opened our second Eataly NYC location at the World Trade Center in August 2016, Boston in November 2016, Eataly LA is anticipated to open in the summer of 2017 and Eataly Las Vegas the summer after!