Eataly Los Angeles is seeking talented Cashiers to join our team for our new store opening! As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, the Cashier is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to Eataly. Eataly ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
Typical Eatalian Day as a Cashier:
- Ensures accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements.
- Receives cash drawer at beginning of work shift, and counts money in drawer at end of shift to verify its accuracy.
- Collects cash, and/or credit card payment from guest and makes change for cash transactions, checks identification for traveler’s checks, and prepares voucher for credit card purchases.
- Responsibilities also include greeting guests and general customer service.
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
- Local + National Perks:
- Locally: Transit, Gym Discount, etc.
- Nationally: Discounted Hotels, Theme Parks, Attractions, Shows, Sporting Events
- Staff Classes
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical + Dental + Vision)
- 401K & Company Match
- Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
- Fun & Team-Oriented Environment
- ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
- Passionate about food, service, culture, and educating others
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian marketplace. Oscar Farinetti opened the first Eataly in 2007 in Turin, inspired by the Slow Food Movement and a desire to share Italian regional cuisine. Eataly aims to make high quality, sustainable foods available to everyone at fair prices for both consumers and producers.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bakery / Patisserie, Bar / Lounge, Cafe, Casual Dining, Fast Casual, Quick Service, Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of Eataly USA
Eataly is the largest existing artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace and it is committed to the world-wide distribution of high-quality agro-products!
Founded in Turin in 2007, our market sells the same high-quality foods used by our chefs, while narrating the history of its products and their local producers that day by day make Italy one of the most biodiverse places on earth. Eataly's culture and philosophy are built upon the values of Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility and Sharing.
Eataly is the first space where you can buy, eat and learn at the same time. Our customers can savor our products and then purchase the ones they selected while also acquiring knowledge of food and cooking through our learning programs (cooking classes, tastings and producers’ speeches). Eataly's goal is to make its consumers incisive and informed so as to help them select healthy and quality foods.
Currently, we have more than 30 Marketplaces around the world building a bridge amongst cultures, eating styles and cuisines and bringing the Italian high food philosophy everywhere. We opened our second Eataly NYC location at the World Trade Center in August 2016, Boston in November 2016, Eataly LA is anticipated to open in the summer of 2017 and Eataly Las Vegas the summer after!