We are hiring a Restaurant Leader (General Manager) for our Portland restaurant locations!
A Restaurant Leader (RL) is responsible for providing the leadership role to the Leaders and Team Members in the restaurant. They uphold the standards for food and beverage quality, Team Member engagement, financial achievement, Standard Operating Procedures and the Guest experience. The Restaurant Leader must uphold all company policies, procedures and standards through their team of Managers and Team Members. They will formulate plans to meet budgets, new initiatives and the development of their Team; as well as maintain existing standards.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma, or general equivalency diploma (GED) a plus, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; some college preferred
- Culinary school or previous culinary management experience a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills required – must be able to attract, train and retain the very best Managers and Team Members in the industry.
- Exceptionally strong Guest focus mentality, with the ability to provide an exceptional dining experience for each Guest.
- Exercise integrity in all areas of the restaurant operation.
- Ability to define, measure and attain stretch financial goals for the restaurant – with a focus on building year over year sales while balancing cost of sales, inventory and labor.