Fearless Restaurants is opening an exciting, new concept called Louie Louie slotted to open in May 2018. Fearless has 9 locations in the Philadelphia and New Jersey area-White Dog Cafe (University City, Haverford, and Wayne), Autograph Brasserie, Moshulu, Tucker's Tavern, DaddyO Restaurnant & Hotel, and Plantation. We are looking for passionate, career minded individuals to join our culinary team with positons available immediately for training in our sister restaurants to prepare for our grand opening.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
• Excellent knife skills
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate $15-17/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Paid vacation after 1 year
Paid Vacation after one year, health benefits offered
Advanced Knife Handling
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.