Who We Are
We are smart, creative and talented. We work hard and have a lot of fun doing it. We work as a team and strive to bring out the best in ourselves and each other. We enjoy our jobs and look forward to coming to work, and that’s the honest truth. You’ll have fun here, you’ll work hard here, you’ll learn here. You’ll make friends here.
What We Are
Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse—mixing modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood- fired dishes. With an incredible menu crafted by two Michelin star Chef Danny Grant, and a 5,000 bottle wine program named one of “America’s Best” by Wine Enthusiast, Maple & Ash finds a way to celebrate every moment. It’s more than just a restaurant, it’s an experience.
Principles that Guide Us
In everything we do, there are four principals that we live by. We practice them every day and hold each other accountable to them. They guide us and keep us in check.
- Generous- We always give more than we receive. We never take advantage of a guest. The value that a guest receives is more than we pay.
- Professional - We do our work exceptionally, with skill and talent born from decades of hospitality experience. We have more food, wine and cocktail knowledge than any other restaurant staff.
- Fun- We love what we do. We laugh a lot. We never take ourselves seriously. Fun is a critical component to working in a complex and intense restaurant.
- Fail Fast – We make mistakes. As we strive to be the best, we will make mistakes. It’s ok to screw up, just as long as we learn, adjust and get better. But don’t wait…fail and move on.
What You Will Do
- Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate our guests
- Flexible and able to adjust to me the changing needs of the restaurant and guests
- Maintain a level of professionalism and community effectively
- Be considerate and willing to help out fellow teammates
- Tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times
- Handel interesting guest situations with care and critical thinking
- Ability to establish relationships with bar guests and create relationships
- Work calculated, clean, organized and professional
- Smile, smile, smile
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Food Handlers and the BASSETT Certificates
- Continue to be a student of the business
- Minimum of 2 years bartending experience in a upscale & high volume restaurant
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service
- Flexible hours are required ( need to be able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Pride and confidant in personal style and appearance
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail
- Communication and ability to delegate
- Skilled in time management
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Maple & Ash
Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse—mixing modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood- fired dishes. With a sumptuous menu crafted by two- Michelin- Star Chef Danny Grant and a 5,000 bottle wine program named one of “America’s Best” by Wine Enthusiast, Maple & Ash finds a way to celebrate every moment. It’s more than just a restaurant, it’s an experience.
We are a team of determined innovators who value hard work, loyalty and respect. We are a tight-knit family who shares everything. We laugh a lot (and sometimes cry), we are serious about having fun and we are just as serious about doing things the right way. We welcome change, challenges, and new ideas because we know that they will help us grow. We value honesty and being able to admit when we are wrong. Our standards are high and our goals are astronomical.