We are seeking experienced and career minded hospitality professionals who understand the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent awards for Fiola include:
1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
DC Magazine's "5 Hot Wine Lists" July 2017
James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
3 ½ Stars, Washington Post, 2016
#1 Best Restaurant in DC, Zagat 2016
RAMMY Award Winner, "Outstanding Service Program" 2016, "Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year" 2014, "Best New Restaurant" 2012
Wine Spectator's "Best Award of Excellence" 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Wine Enthusiast's "America's 100 Best Wine Restaurants" 2013, 2014,2015, 2016, 2017
James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant in America" Semifinalist 2012
Bon Appetit "Best New Restaurants" 2012
Esquire "Best Restaurants in the United States" 2011
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- Experience managing a $8-10+ million operation
- Minimum of 3 years of Management experience in a fine dining restaurant, specifically with high volume.
- Confident financial acumen - having the ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Finding solutions to any issues that arise and having excellent project execution
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
- Previous experience with Italian or Spanish restaurants a plus
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
*Fiola is less than a 5 minute walk to the Archives Metro Stop on the yellow and green lines.
How to apply: please reply to this post with a copy of your resume
For a list of all open positions, visit our restaurant websites at Fiola (www.fioladc.com), Sfoglina (www.sfoglinadc.com), Fiola Mare(www.fiolamaredc.com), Casa Luca (www.casalucadc.com), and Del Mar (www.delmardc.com)
*To get a glimpse of what its like working for us, please click the following link below:
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fiola is acclaimed Chef Fabio Trabocchi's Trattoria Moderna, located in the heart of Washington, DC at 601 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (entrance on Indiana Avenue). The restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes with the contemporary interpretation for which Chef Trabocchi is known.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.