Tarry Lodge Port Chester is looking for experienced Host to join our team!
The Host is the opening point and closing point of contact in regards to the guest experience.
We are looking for an outgoing, professional & hard-working host to come on board full time for immediate hire.
Requirements but not limited to:
- Experience in OpenTable is a must;
- At least 1 year of host experience;
- Flexible schedule: days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Always willing to lend a helping hand;
- Professional at all times;
- Positive attitude and a smile.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Managing Guest Profiles and Guest Notes in OpenTable;
- Entering returned comment cards under the guest’s reservation;
- Assist with various administrative projects;
- Maintaining host stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere;
- Orchestrate the seating of the restaurant in a manner which maximizes the seating capacity with a high level of hospitality and graciousness.
The Host position reports to the Assistant General Manager and compensation is hourly based on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K for our full-time employees.
To know more about Tarry Lodge Port Chester, please visit our website at:
Tarry Lodge is an equal opportunity employer.
comprehensive benefits, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Opened in Fall 2008 by Joe Bastianich and partner Executive Chef Andy Nusser,TARRY LODGE is a true Italian trattoria experience designed to provide a casual environment for any gathering of friends, business associates or family.
In the light meal and snack department, come join us in our classic saloon-like bar for a simple dish of Vitello Tonnato and a delicious quartino of Chianti.
Looking for a place to entertain clients with big meat and big wine? Have a fragrant Osso Buco or deliciously charred Lamb Chops with your Super Tuscan in one of our handsome wood dining rooms.