As we prepare for our first opening in Southern Florida, we are seeking skilled culinary and service team members.With over 12 properties and 1,200 employees, our reach continues to expand.
Join a passionate team of culinary and hospitality professionals as we prepare to open our newest property. We are committed to sourcing the finest ingredients, creating a product that exceeds our high standards and delivering exceptional service to our guests.
Qualified individuals should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition to technical skill of a minimum of 3+ years of experience, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a culinary background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourage qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions.
Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental and 401(k)