Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Housed in a 1907 warehouse in the fashionable Randolph Market area, the six-storey building was originally the manufacturing centre of the Chicago Belting Factory and includes many original features such as ornamented entrance lobby and exposed concrete. The House includes 40 bedrooms, a full sized pool, screening room, gym and a glass enclosed rooftop bar & kitchen.
This position includes but is not limited to: being responsible for answering all incoming calls and creating reservations for the clubs and the restaurants. Excellent service to guests and members via friendliness, discretion, and accuracy will be key to success in this role.
Specific functions but not limited to:
- Answering inquiries about all aspects of the Club and/or House, its services and facilities.
- Create reservations for club/restaurants
- Punctuating all calls and interactions with friendliness, accuracy, and discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Being detail-oriented a must!
- Must have a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Schedule openness and flexibility
- Computer literacy necessary – proficiency with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, & Excel.
- Knowledge of Micros/Opentable is strongly preferred.
- Keen ear and eye for accuracy a must!
- Ability to multitask, often answering multiple phone calls at once in a fast paced environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Long periods of sitting or standing
- Must be able to understand and communicate clearly with guests, members and co-workers.
- Must be able to reach and handle the computer, keyboard and desktop items.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
Excellent Wages and Benefits