Pastry/Production opportunity for the restaurant group of Chef Daniel Boulud at our Commissary based downtown.
The Pastry Cook is responsible for the production of pastries at the commissary. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the production of pastries rotation and usage of the products and professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures.
- Keep his/her work area production to the level required by the Pastry Chef
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment throughout the shift in accordance with
- Health Department and restaurant standards
- Maintain the high level of food quality and standards established by the Pastry Chef
- Keep waste to a minimum and discard spoiled food products from the station in accordance with company procedure
- Produce all pastries for Epicerie Boulud
Please email your resume to Pastry Chef Jayce Baudry at [email protected]
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bakery / Patisserie, Casual Dining