- Now Hiring SERVERS at La Sirena
- The main goal for the La Sirena's service team is to ensure that each guest has a fantastic dining or drinking experience that they will want to repeat again and again. La Sirena strives to provide a positive, educational, and motivating work environment that every teammate will be responsible for maintaining. Excellent communication skills, patience, quick thinking, and a persistent desire to teach and learn are all characteristics we look for in our teammates.
- As a server at La Sirena you will be responsible for orchestrating the food and beverage service and being the face of the dining experience. You should be able to develop rapport with your guests and offer warm, efficient, and thoughtful service. As a member of the service team, you are also responsible for ensuring that you and your support team maintain the service and aesthetic standards set forth in the La Sirena service manuals.
- This is a full-time position, and you must be able to work a variety of different shifts.
- We offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) after 60 days of employment.
La Sirena is an equal opportunity employer.
medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) after 60 days of employment.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Located in Chelsea’s storied Maritime Hotel, La Sirena offers two distinct dining experiences. In the barroom is the Spanish Tapas Bar where guests enjoy a food menu of small plates that pair well with cocktails and wine.
In the restaurant’s more formal Main Dining Room, we offer a Michelin-starred menu representative of the entire Italian Peninsula.
In the traditional Italian style, meals begin with antipasti, followed by pastas, then secondi.
The mastermind in the kitchen is Anthony Sasso, a 13-year veteran of Casa Mono. A menu of seasonal desserts by Pastry Chef Thea Habjanic end every meal on a sweet note.
For further information, please email [email protected] Please do not contact the Maritime Hotel directly.