Lidia's Pittsburgh is owned by James Beard Award winner, television host, author, and restaurateur, Chef Lidia Bastianich.
The Dishwasher will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods.
This role is responsible for day - to- day maintenance of machinery and other tools relevant to job performance.
The Dishwasher also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Requirements but not limited to:
- Three months’ work experience preferred, but not required;
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed;
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment;
- Ability to read and comprehend labels on chemicals;
- Continuous use of hands and arms;
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting;
- Flexible Schedule: days and nights shifts, holidays and weekends are a MUST.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401K.
To know more about Lidia's Pittsburgh please visit our website at:
Lidia's is an equal opportunity employer.
Food Safety Knowledge
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Lidia's Pittsburgh menu concept is a combination of the New York restaurants, Felidia and Becco. The menu features a daily pasta tasting, with homemade pastas that incorporate the seasons freshest ingredients in addition to hearty Italian favorites.