General Job Requirements, Rules, Policies
◦ Cell phones are not to be used at any time during service or while clocked in. (In case of emergency use, speak with manager on duty)
◦ Exhibit a clean and groomed appearance (no stubble, no jewelry, no over powering perfume, no piercings, no brightly colored nail polish, hair to be cut and styled neatly and tied back if long, natural make-up)
◦ Menu knowledge: all employees should be prepared to answer guests questions regarding menu items
◦ Always work as a team. You will be helping yourself when you help others
◦ Always look to do more; there is always something to do!
◦ Constantly communicate with one another, the clearer the message, the better
◦ Use a professional tone of voice and use appropriate language at all times in every customer area
◦ Help others when they need it
◦ Always treat others the way you wish to be treated: with respect, courtesy and politeness.
◦ Use a welcoming smile and make eye contact when serving our guests
◦ Be consistent with your service and never take shortcuts
◦ Have your necessary working equipment with you (crumber, bottle opener, pen etc.)
◦ Focus on guest satisfaction
◦ Maintain a positive attitude and never say “it’s not my job”
Hourly + Tips
Hourly + tips
Other jobs you might be interested in
Beautiful and comfortable, B Too brings together a mixture of elements to evoke Top Chef Bart Vandaele’s love of contemporary Belgian design, and to make the space feel like home, paired with modern interpreted food & drinks.
A beer list of 300 different Beers from all over the world, and one of the most extensive wine lists of the 14th ST restaurants make B Too a destination restaurant.