We are looking for an individual who is passionate about cuisine. Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are required in this position. The line cooks work together with other team members on a daily basis to ensure a flawlessly executed final product. Proficient knife skills and the ability to multi-task are also required. Positional required continuous standing for up to 8 hours per shift or sometimes longer as the business demands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion and presentation standards; complete mise en place and set up station for breakfast, lunch, banquet, cafeteria or overnight service.
• Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to prepare beyond estimated needs.
• Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment: this includes the deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt skillet, waffle iron, flat-top, grill, Hobart mixer, pasta roller and extruder, and all other restaurant owned equipment, and also includes your own equipment.
• Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Work efficiently with a constant sense of urgency.
Benefits after 90 days, discount at other one off hospitality properties
Benefits after 90 days
Food / Beverage Pairing
Menu / Recipe Development
Pastry Menu Development