Talented Bartenders needed for a new elite downtown Chicago restaurant and hotel.
SMASHotels has set its sights high on competing with some of Chicago's most elite restaurants, when it opened its new, ground up, one-of-kind, Hotel EMC2, and its marquee restaurant, the Albert.
The new hotel and restaurant celebrates a creative class of consumers seeking artistically curated travel, dining and hospitality experiences.
This unique property is located in the heart of the Chicago's Magnificent Mile, and is being developed by the creator of theWit Hotel. Hotel EMC2 is a member of Marriott's elite luxury Autograph Collection Hotel.
To view images of the hotel, visit our website at: www.hotelemc2.com
• Minimum two year’s of fast paced food service or related work required.
• Strong F&B knowledge is preferred.
• Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
• Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
• Able to work: Holidays, weekends and any day/shift.
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Expertise
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wine Bar, Fine Dining, Upscale Casual, Bar / Lounge
the Albert embodies the spirit of the restlessly curious and unconventional. Featuring globally inspired cuisine, the Albert is a contemporary restaurant offering a menu that will engage, stimulate and revive the palate.