Bouchon Bistro, Thomas Keller’s highly acclaimed French Bistro located in Yountville, CA, seeks enthusiastic and capable individuals who are passionate about food and wine to join its staff as Servers.
Ideal candidates should be professional and polished, have great attention to detail and posses a minimum of 3 years prior service experience.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages in the Valley, complimented by a supportive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement savings with company matching, experiential scholarships and more!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Paid Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a service background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourages qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions.
Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental and 401(k)
Classic Food / Wine Service
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Thomas Keller
Bouchon offers traditional French bistro fare with a menu that showcases the best products available each day. Bouchon also features a raw bar with select oysters on the half shell and many other Fruits de Mer. Seasonal offerings change throughout the year and are complemented by Vin de Carafe, a unique wine program that brings recognition to local wine producers.