The Catering Sales Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of caterings including: sales, client/guest relations, as well as the planning and catering event.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that each customer receives exceptional customer service ?
- Implementation of revenue generating initiatives as well as marketing and promotional efforts.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor. ?
- Meet weekly with the management team to discuss operational challenges and solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Minimum of two years’ management experience working in catering role in either a Lux brand hotel or high-end catering company.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to confidently lead by example.
- Basic PC knowledge and comprehension (Word & Excel).
- Basic math knowledge and comprehension
Launched in 2008, Starr Catering Group provides artisan dining experiences within cultural centers, corporate offices, and private events across the East Coast. With an expert, restaurant-trained culinary team partnered with vast operational experience, Starr Catering Group’s commitment to excellence and dedication to perfected details enabled rapid growth for the company, which is now the exclusive caterer at seventeen locations in five cities, including internationally renowned cultural institutions.
STARR Events, SCG’s boutique catering and special events service, offers an innovative restaurant-driven approach delivering inventive cuisine, artful presentation and unparalleled service. Every event and menu is customized to ensure an individualized and memorable experience that fulfills each client’s vision, whether it be a sophisticated social gathering, note-worthy corporate event or distinctive non-profit fundraising gala.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran EmployerJob location 6th and Constitution Avenue, NW , SCG-National Gallery of Art Washington, DC - US 20565