- Organize greeting, seating and exiting of all guests using a professional demeanor.
- Organize all reservations and guests using the most effective guest and restaurant conscious procedures.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with guests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain guest relationships to promote repeat business.
- Implement quick and efficient decisions based on guest and/or restaurant needs.
- Provide the highest quality service to guests at all times.
- Awareness of all guests’ needs, reservation needs and restaurant needs at all times.
- Create and maintain a database with local concierges.
- Utilizing Open Table to the best of its capacities.
- Maintain integrity of service.
Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition.
Able to communicate professionally and effectively with both guests and staff.
Must have basic math skills and be capable of operating department specific software and applications.
Available to work late nights, holidays and long shift if necessary.
Must be able to stand and or walk for long periods of time with out sitting.
Jean-Georges Management is built on a powerful culinary foundation and has evolved into a reputable and award winning restaurant group. From inception, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten placed emphasis on the importance of providing the very best in culinary and tailored hospitality, which has resulted in the success of an acclaimed constellation of international restaurants. With over 25 restaurants located in 5 countries, we continuously strive towards excellence and rely on the support of our culinary and hospitality team members to contribute to our worldwide operations. At Jean-Georges Management, we pride ourselves on cultivating talents as well as hiring skilled professionals and rewarding them with the chance to grow alongside our constantly evolving organization and industry.
Hourly Plus Tips
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Restaurants by Jean-Georges
Jean-Georges opened in 1997 to critical acclaim. The jewel of Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s empire, the restaurant offers the very best in fine dining. Consistently awarded four stars by the New York Times and three Michelin stars, Jean-Georges presents exquisitely crafted dishes blending French, American, and Asian influences. The local farmer’s market is the driving force behind the seasonal, ever-changing menu. Chef Jean-Georges is a master at maintaining the essence of ingredients while using them inventively to produce the best flavor. Jean-Georges’ chic and intimate dining room was redesigned by Thomas Juul-Hansen, with striking lighting by L’Observatoire. Impeccable service, tableside preparations, and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Central Park and Columbus Circle all contribute to an unforgettable dining experience.
Follow the career path of General Manager, Alex Wolf: http://culinaryagents.com/career/timeline/alex-wolf