Our pastry team at Bar Boulud is growing! We are looking for pastry cooks who are interested in learning and growing with us at Chef Daniel Boulud’s Lyonnaise-inspired French bistro. Experience is not a necessity, but the desire and passion to serve quality pastry is.
Skills & Requirements:
• Must have schedule flexibility (including nights and weekends)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Passion for both classic and contemporary approaches to Pastry
• Ability to multi-task in a face-paced environment
• Team-Oriented Environment that Cares About One Another
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Referral Reward Program
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401 (k) with Company Match
• Employee Dining Discount
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar Boulud, Daniel Boulud’s casual bistro located across from Manhattan’s Lincoln Center, serves the serves signature house-made terrines and pâtés, along with a delectable menu of impeccably classic, and seasonal, French bistro cooking. The cellar features affordable wines of Burgundy and the Rhône Valley and the sommelier’s unique by the glass selections from impressive magnums and jeroboams. The main dining room, with its cutting edge contemporary design, includes communal seating at the charcuterie bar and a tasting table in the round for up to 14 guests. The outdoor terrace, with a Parisian accent, is one of the city’s most appealing and for private parties there are three private dining rooms adjacent to the wine cellar are filled with an impressive array antique wine making tools.