Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Major Food Group is seeking Floor Managers for their newly opened restaurant The Lobster Club located in The Seagram Building (formerly The Four Seasons and Brasserie Restaurants ) !
This fine-dining concept is hiring experienced Floor Managers with strong work ethic to help set and maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism.
• Constant Improvement of FOH operations
• Training and enforcing Major Food Group best practices and policies.
• Ensuring that guests enjoy and participate in the Major Food experience
• Manage Inventory
• Manage Employee Schedules
• Enforcing all standards of service
• 1 YEAR OF FINE DINING MANAGEMENT REQUIRED
• Strong food and beverage knowledge
• Outstanding Service Skills
• Know how to be serious and passionate about your work while having fun.
• Incredible Work Ethic
• Self Motivated
• Experience managing large scale restaurants a plus
• Knowledge of the New York restaurant industry a plus
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, company subsidized medical/dental/vision, transit discount, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
Classic Food / Wine Service
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
OpenTable or other
Staff Management of 75
Staffing / scheduling
Part of Major Food Group