Major Food Group Hiring Hosts for THE LOBSTER CLUB (Midtown)
Major Food Group (MFG) will soon be opening the doors of THE LOBSTER CLUB, located in the former Brasserie space at 98 E. 53rd Street.
This will be the third and final Major Food Group restaurant at The Seagram Building, along with THE GRILL and THE POOL (formerly the Four Seasons Restaurant).
We are seeking friendly and polished hosts for our opening team.
As a valuable addition to our team, you must ensure that guests have a pleasant and memorable experience.
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, OpenTable, Word and Excel.
- Experience in high-volume restaurants a plus.
- Experience in New York Times 2- or 3-star restaurants preferred.
For consideration, please respond with Cover Letter, Resume and Position Applying for As Subject Line.
OpenTable or other