Lidia's Pittsburgh is owned by James Beard Award winner, television host, author, and restaurateur, Chef Lidia Bastianich.
Lidia’s Pittsburgh is seeking enthusiastic members for our Front of House team!
We seek dedicated employees passionate about food, wine, and hospitality.
We offer excellent benefits and limitless growth potential.
We are currently seeking experienced hospitality professionals for BUSSER AND FOOD RUNNER positions with the following requirements:
- Full-time position, lunch and dinner shifts are required;
- Flexible schedule (weekend availability is required);
- At least 2 years of high volume experience, preferable at a fine dining, but not required;
- Strong service background is preferred (Italian cuisine is a plus);
- Ability to communicate effectively and willingness to learn and grow;
- Professional appearance;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Provide guests with superior service;
- Familiar with steps of service;
- Desire to make people happy;
- Team player.
This position reports to the Manager/GM.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in the restaurant industry.
We offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees: medical vision, dental, 401k.
To learn more about Lidia’s Pittsburgh, please visit our website:
Lidia's Pittsburgh is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to 100 covers a night
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Preparation Knowledge
Food Safety Knowledge
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Lidia's Pittsburgh menu concept is a combination of the New York restaurants, Felidia and Becco. The menu features a daily pasta tasting, with homemade pastas that incorporate the seasons freshest ingredients in addition to hearty Italian favorites.