Lidia's Pittsburgh is owned by James Beard Award winner, television host, author, and restaurateur, Chef Lidia Bastianich.
Lidia’s Pittsburgh is seeking enthusiastic members for our Front of House team!
We seek dedicated employees passionate about food, wine, and hospitality. We offer excellent benefits and limitless growth potential.
We are currently seeking experienced hospitality professionals for HOST positions with the following requirements:
- Flexible schedule (weekend availability is required);
- At least 1 year of host experience;
- Ability to handle high volume in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of Open Table;
- Strong service oriented background;
- Ability to communicate effectively and willingness to learn and grow;
- Professional appearance;
- Positive attitude and a desire to make people happy.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Maintaining host stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere.
This position reports to the Service Manager and compensation is hourly based on experience.
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in the restaurant industry.
We offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees: medical vision, dental, 401k.
To learn more about Lidia’s Pittsburgh, please visit our website:
Lidia's Pittsburgh is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Lidia's Pittsburgh menu concept is a combination of the New York restaurants, Felidia and Becco. The menu features a daily pasta tasting, with homemade pastas that incorporate the seasons freshest ingredients in addition to hearty Italian favorites.