Chef Thomas Keller is bringing his high quality cuisine and service to Miami, Florida.
As we prepare for our first opening in Southern Florida, we are seeking skilled culinary and service team members.With over 12 properties and 1,200 employees, our reach continues to expand.
Our service team seeks an enthusiastic and capable individual to join our exceptional team of dedicated service leaders as a Server.
Ideal candidates should be professional and polished, have great attention to detail and posses a minimum of 2 years prior service experience.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a service background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Chef Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The restaurants and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience.
Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality profession. The Surf Club will be located in Surfside, FL. Reminiscent of its history, the Surf Club will be offering continental cuisine in an upscale sophisticated environment.
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourage qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions.
Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental and 401(k)
Classic Food / Wine Service
Food Safety Knowledge