Our pastry team at Boulud Sud is growing! We are looking for pastry cooks who are interested in learning and growing with us at Chef Daniel Boulud’s vibrant Mediterranean-inspired restaurant. Experience is not a necessity, but the desire and passion to serve quality pastry is.
Skills & Requirements:
• Must have schedule flexibility (including nights and weekends)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Passion for both classic and contemporary approaches to pastry
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Team-Oriented Environment that Cares About One Another
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Referral Reward Program
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Matching
• Employee Dining Discount
401K, Medical/Dental Healthcare, TransitChex, Direct Deposit, Paid Sick Leave
Other jobs you might be interested in
Boulud Sud is Chef Daniel Boulud’s vibrant Mediterranean-inspired restaurant featuring flavors that travel the entire Mediterranean region from the shores of Southern France to the coast of North Africa and beyond. There is an emphasis on grilled fish and lamb as well as an abundance of fresh vegetables on menu sections entitled “De La Mer”, “Du Jardin” and “De La Ferme”. The Mid-Century Modern interiors, including a spacious bar and lounge, are decorated in tones of sunflower yellow and slate grey. The light filled space is framed by floor to ceiling windows, vaulted ceilings, pear wood paneling and terrazzo floors, as well as works by famed artist Vik Muniz. The restaurant, with an entrance on West 64th Street, is just steps from Manhattan’s Lincoln Center and is adjacent to Bar Boulud and Épicerie Boulud.