Major Food Group Hiring Captains & Assistant Captains for THE LOBSTER CLUB (Midtown)
Major Food Group (MFG) has opened the doors of THE LOBSTER CLUB, located in the former Brasserie space at 98 E. 53rd Street. This is the third Major Food Group restaurant at The Seagram Building, along with THE GRILL and THE POOL (formerly the Four Seasons Restaurant).
We are seeking professional Captains and Assistant Captains to join our team.
As a valuable addition to our team, you must ensure that guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience. The ideal candidates will be passionate and have a commanding knowledge about food, wine, and service in general.
These individuals will be the key points of contact for guests throughout their dining experience. They must have the ability to work well with the team and provide the utmost level of hospitality to our guests.
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, Word and Excel.
- The position requires at least 2 years of experience in the desired job.
- Experience in high-volume Japanese restaurants a plus.
- Experience in New York Times 2- or 3-star restaurants preferred.
For consideration, please respond with Cover Letter, Resume and Position Applying for As Subject Line.
OpenTable or other