The Alinea Group seeks a fine dining Floor Manager to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, passion for food and beverage, and well-seasoned management experience. This role requires humility, patience, self-motivation, and strong organizational skills.
Local and International applicants are encouraged to apply. The interview process begins with a phone call with the Human Resources (HR) department followed by professional reference checks. Please message us with a brief note to accompany your CV.
5 years+ in FOH role in addition to 1 years+ as FOH Restaurant Manager
- Managing seating and welcome of guests for service
- Training captains, front/back waiters, food runners, service porters, and hosts with precision and consistency
- Learning and teaching food and beverage menus to staff
- Writing and proctoring service and menu tests
- Auditing all dining room areas and staff for compliance with health code
- Assisting General Manager with staff scheduling and hour maintenance for payroll
- Insurance benefits available on the first of the month following full-time start date
- Single HMO, dental, vision, life insurance paid by employer
- Paid time off available to use after six months of full-time employment
- 40 hours during the first year, 60 hours during the second year, 80 hours during the third year and beyond
- Employer may sponsor visa if eligible
- Not Included: housing, transportation, and living expenses
The Alinea Group values diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.