B&BHG is looking for experienced Host to join our team at our locations in Post Chester, NY.
This is NOT for our New York City locations.
The Host is the opening point and closing point of contact in regards to the guest experience.
We are looking for an outgoing, professional & hard-working HOST to come on board full time for immediate hire.
Requirements but not limited to:
- Experience in OpenTable;
- At least 1 year of host experience;
- Flexible schedule: days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Always willing to lend a helping hand;
- Professional at all times;
- Positive attitude and a smile.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Maintaining host stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere;
- Orchestrate the seating of the restaurant in a manner which maximizes the seating capacity with a high level of hospitality and graciousness.
The Host position reports to the Assistant General Manager and compensation is hourly based on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K for our full-time employees.
Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401K
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Our restaurant group was founded on traditional Italian principles; the notion that food is best left to its simple beauty, that the dining experience should be shared with loved ones, and that we can leave the world in a better place than how we came into it.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to [email protected] Also state the restaurant and the position you would like to work at in the email.