Our authentic Bouchon Bistro is seeking enthusiastic and capable individuals who are passionate about food and quality to join our retail team.
A successful candidate will have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, be dependable and have a friendly and outgoing personality. Qualified candidates will have retail experience in a gourmet food market, retail food operation, or café with proven capabilities in "coffee art."
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Paid Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a pastry background, share your resume for future consideration to [email protected]
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourage qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions.
Part of Thomas Keller
Bouchon offers traditional French bistro fare with a menu that showcases the best products available each day. Bouchon also features a raw bar with select oysters on the half shell and many other Fruits de Mer, Seasonal offerings change throughout the year and are complemented by Vin de Carafe, a unique wine program that brings recognition to local wine producers.