The van driver assistant position is expected to work as a valued member of the delivering and receiving operations. This job will primarily consist of local operations between company and client sites. Food deliveries will be required throughout the region.
1. Assist van driver and attend to the delivery and pickup of food.
2. Load and unload food.
3. Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
4. Complete logs and reports.
5. Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on the van and refer defects or repairs to supervisor.
6. Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatch Supervisor.
7. Maintain the appearance of van.
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Dispatch Supervisor or Menus Operations Manager.
9. Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards.
1. Collaboration skills.
2. Professional Appearance.
3. Customer/Client Focus.
4. Decision Making.
5. Stress Management/Composure.
6. Time Management.
7. English Communication Proficiency.
Required Education and Experience
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) - Two (2) or more years of experience in the food service industry.
Please include a recent copy of your resume with your submission.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life and AD&D Insurance, parking, daily meals, daytime work schedule.