The Alinea Group seeks a full-time Front Server would has an interest in eventually joining the wine team at Alinea.
The ideal candidate is proactive, upbeat, thorough, team-oriented, and has an immaculate attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work under the direction of our managers and chefs
- Effectively pass information from kitchen to the service team
- Learn every dish thoroughly
- Receive and stock wines and beer
- Create and participate in staff wine tasting and educational opportunities
- Collaborate with wine and culinary teams to learn more about the wine selection at Alinea
- Participate in daily service
- 1-2 year as a Server with some wine knowlege in a fine dining establishment
- Available on the first of the month following full-time start date, partial company contribution towards premium cost
- Paid time off available to use after six months of full-time employment
- Employee dining discounts
The Alinea Group values diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Benefits, PTO, potential bonus
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings