We are currently seeking a Floor Manager who is passionate for the industry & looking to grow within our company.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar high volume upscale restaurant.
- Strong service skills with dedication to the guest experience.
- Strong leadership skills with managing, training and motivating employees. Lead by example by having a hands-on approach.
- Outgoing, personable positive attitude. Be warm, humble and gracious.
- Strong attention to details (if you do not see that the light bulb has been out for days or the server's apron is dirty and needs to be replaced, this won't be a good fit).
- Integrity, superior work ethic. A positive attitude will go a long way.
- Experience with POS systems
- Extensive knowledge of OpenTable
- Able to work with wine director and house mixologist, both recognized as leaders in the industry, strong wine and beverage knowledge preferred but not required
- Able to work evening service shifts, weekends and holidays when required
-We offer very competitive salaries, bonus program, health insurance, paid vacation
If you are hard working, passionate, have a love for the industry and want your input to make a difference, this might be a good fit for you.
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge