* Manage day to day operations for Restaurant and Lounge outlets.
* Control and manage all areas of cost management including cost of food, beverage, china/glass/silverware, and other expenses.
* Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food and beverages in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, and cost effective manner.
* Oversee recruitment and development of associates; interview, hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and terminate as appropriate.
* Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
* Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
* Develop, implement and manage the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
* Develop and implement menus and back-up (use records, production lists, pars, training, etc...) within corporate guidelines to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality.
* Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
* Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
* Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Minimum of two years of post high school education.
* Minimum of five years of employment in a related position.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
* Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
* Command of the English language both written and verbal.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
OpenTable or other