We are currently looking for an Entry Level Pastry Cook to join our team at Pizzeria Mozza.
Pizzeria Mozza is owned by Chef, Author and James Beard Award Winners Nancy Silverton, Lidia Bastianich and Joe Bastianich.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Dessert plating of all dessert items, including gelato, sorbetto, and pastries;
- Closing, maintaining inventory, cleaning and some production.
- 6 months -1 Year of experience in a fast pace environment (fine dining Italian cuisine is a plus);
- Pastry program certificate or degree preferred, but not required;
- Full-time position (must be flexible with scheduling), nights, weekends and holidays are a must;
- Ability to work well with a team, follow directions and execute recipes perfectly;
- Need attention to detail and the ability to work clean.
This position reports to the Pastry Chef.
Compensation is hourly based on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits to all our full-time employees: vision, dental, medical, 401k.
To know more about Pizzeria Mozza, please visit our website at:
Pizzeria Mozza is an equal opportunity employer.
comprehensive benefits: medical, vision, dental and 401K
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B&B Hospitality Group
Pizzeria Mozza is a bustling, urban burst of flavor and color. Open noon to midnight, seven days a week, Pizzeria Mozza is a perfect atmosphere & dash; whether it be a business lunch or late night snack...