It is the primary responsibility of the Host Person to greet and seat guests and assist Food Servers, Bus Persons, and Food Service Runners as it relates to guest contact and table information. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
• Oversee daily restaurant reservations, pre-assigning seating where necessary
• Communicate with Restaurant Reservations regarding special orders, cake orders, special requests – responsible for conveying all such information to management
• Answer restaurant telephone courteously and efficiently
• Escort guests to tables and assist in seating at tables; present menus and extend pleasantries
• Shut down podium and forward phones to voice-loop at end of shift
• Work as a team, assisting with all guests’ and employees’ needs and inquiries
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
• Maintain complete knowledge of scheduled daily activities and in-house groups, daily house count, table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, room capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code of the restaurant
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Part of Alain Ducasse Entreprise
After Saint-Tropez and London, Rivea comes to Las Vegas offering a renewed take on a French and Italian influenced cuisine from internationally celebrated Chef Alain Ducasse. A breezy, laid back atmosphere of white and maritime blues welcomes guests and sets a relaxed vibe while offering unparalleled, 180-degree views of the city below. Menu items inspired by the delectable food markets of Provence and Italy create the casual and vibrant nature of the Riviera, with a focus on simple, fresh plates by Executive Chef Bruno Riou and the best seasonal ingredients from the West Coast.